Download Coto Movies iOS app for iPhone/iPad/iPod. Coto Movies is a simple app to watch movies on Android, iOS, Firesticks, Media players such as Kodi, Kokotime, Emby, Plex, and on PC. Android users can download Coto APK to start streaming movies online on their Android. The Coto Movies iOS download works on all iOS version. E.g, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 11.2, iOS 12.
iOS users such as iPhone and iPad users can also download Coto Movies iPhone/iPad to download and watch movies for free on their iOS devices. However, downloading Coto Movies iOS app may require a jailbreak access.
Having searched through the internet, I found a simple yet effective way to sideload Coto Movies on iOS to enjoy free movies without spending a dime. The Coto Movie iOS download is not available in the Apple apps store.
Features of Coto Movies iOS App
Before we take a look at how to download Coto movies, here are some of the Coto Movies features for iPhone, iPad, and iPod users. The same Coto Movies app iPhone package can be used on iPad and iPod.
- Watch movies for free
- No subscription is required
- No registration needed
- No registration fee
- Unlimited access to trending movies on Netflix and Hulu
- A friendly user-interface
- Coto Movies app is a flexible app
- No need to verify the app before using
- Very easy to search for a new movie
- You can share the movie’s link with a friend to download the same movie
- you can aad a movie as a favorite to come back it later
- Movies on CotoMovies iOS are sorted based on popularity and trending
- you will be able to watch live TV shows on your iOS
This also works on iOS 11 and iOS 12. The new iOS 11 and iOS 12 security measure requires users to download CotoMovies iOS11 using a third party app without jailbreaking.
Download Coto Movies iOS App
Here is the procedure to download Coto Movies app for an iOS device without jailbreaking and without using a PC.
- Download and install TutuApp for iPhone on your iOS device
- Verify the TutuApp to be able to start claiming your daily TutuApp token
- Type “Coto Movies” in the search box
- Click on the blue download icon
- Follow the on-screen instruction to install Coto Movies on your iOS
Now, you have successfully installed the Coto Movies iOS app. However, before you start to use the Coto Movies app, add the iOS app as a trusted app on your iOS profile management.
Add Coto Movies App as a Trusted App
Here is how to add an app as a trusted app on iOS
- Launch Settings from your Home Screen.
- Tap on General.
- Tap on Profiles.
- Tap the name of the distributor under the Enterprise App section.
- Tap to trust.
- Tap to confirm.
Under the Enterprise App section, you must select CotoMovies. Once this is done successfully you can start to stream movies on your iPhone for free. No more cable subscription.