AWS is the abbreviation for Amazon Web Services. Certain IT in order to obtain a higher qualification and a higher salary tend to study certain courses on AWS and boost their knowledge of technical cloud computing and other IT framework skills. AWS certifications are considered as part Amazon Web Services programme which a certain IT professional obtaining after successful completion of the course and passing one or more exams that the Amazon has to offer. These exams are considered as one of the most difficult exams to qualify in the IT sector.
AWS is a vast programme of different aspects of cloud computing and providing basic as well as advanced IT framework support to the company. The AWS courses provide various certification exams to various web designers, cloud engineers, architects and many more such
IT professionals. Generally, AWS offers six core certifications, which are as follows:
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect- Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
- AWS Certified Solution Architect- Professional
- AWS Certified Developer
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
Various Benefits offered by AWS Certifications for IT Professionals:
- Adds skills and boosts knowledge about cloud computing.
- AWS offers re-exams and re-evaluation of cloud engineers to keep them updated about the newly emerging technological advancements.
- Gamers are being chances with the help of this certification to become cloud specialists with a higher salary.
- Amazon Web Services Certifications are considered as the industrial benchmarks in the cloud-computing sector.
- With the help of these certifications, not only you add to your skill, but also you become listed among the top paid salaried cloud engineers in your company.
Reasons behind AWS being the current favourite of Businesses:
AWS provides the company with the latest framework for its website and other cloud computing needs. In the modern rapidly developing sector of IT, cloud computing is just the modern solution to years of old problems. AWS eliminates the use of in-house data storage servers, which end up getting stacked up repeatedly. However, with AWS cloud computing, all your data is being uploaded into the cloud. The company can access the cloud with a stable interest connection. This eliminates the cost of setting up big data storage servers, and the IT professionals now don’t need to worry about taking care of the servers. They can focus their energies and skills for the betterment of the company.
AWS also helps the businesses in maintaining the security of your data with its strong multi-layered firewalls. While on the other hand, they provide multiple backups and recovery options in case you lose your data.
The companies who use AWS reap the benefits of cloud computing as well as get additional benefits such as:
- Increase in employee efficiency
- Eliminates higher maintenance and assembly costs
- Offers the facility to access from multiple locations
- More secure and low latency
These were some reasons why businesses choose AWS.
Average Annual Salary of an AWS Certified Professional:
AWS not only helped the companies and businesses to expand their reach in the rapidly developing IT sector, but also helped individuals to showcase their skills and get a higher payslip. Amazon started offering its web services in the year 2013, and since then this small project has become the backbone of certain many IT giants. The cloud engineers who opt to be certified are one of the highest-paid IT certificate holders in the industry. According to a recent survey, it was found that the average salary for an AWS certified IT professional is somewhere around $113,932. This figure differs from certification to certification, which is offered by AWS.
Let’s look at some data which provide an over of the average salary incurred by different certification holders:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – $117,775
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – $125,149 to $136,259
- AWS Certified Developer – $112, 984
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – $125,149
Here is a brief knowledge about the average salary paid to certain AWS certifications holders in the USA and Canada. According to the survey conducted by Global Knowledge, we can clearly see that this certification is mutually beneficial to both the employee and employer as it improves the skill set of the professionals and also benefits the company in its smooth functioning.