CotoMovies is not an on-demand movies app. It’s an app to have access to millions of movies on release on your Smartphone. However, with the likes Terrarium TV down permanently, Firestick users are likely looking for alternatives to Terrarium TV to watch movies on their Firestick. The Coto Movies APK is the new movies app, previously Bobby Movies to watch movies on Firesticks. Here in this guide, you will learn how to install Coto Movies on Firestick.
To get an access to unlimited movies on cable and on an online paid services like Netflix and Hulu may cost a fortune. However, with the likes of CotoMovies, Showbox, and Terrarium TV [Retired], it cost nothing to have the world of Bollywood and Hollywood in your hand without paying a dime.
However, before we do down in a deep discussion on how to install Coto Movies on Firestick, let start by introducing you to a complete guide to use Coto Movies on Android, iOS, Windows, PC, and a Mac computer.
The Android guide doesn’t require a root access and the iPhone/iPad/iPod guide as well didn’t require a jailbreak access. Therefore, we can say the guides to install CotoMovies APK on Android, iOS, and other smart devices are a free ride with little or no stress at all.
Enable Firestick to you to Install CotoMovies
If you follow the default configuration on your Firestick you may not be able to install CotoMovies on it. However, to avoid stories that touch, follow the procedures below enable install from unknown sources on your Firestick.
1. Power on your Firestick and press “Settings” from your Firestick “Remote Control”
2. A list of option will appear. Then, scroll and select “Device”
3. Scroll to the “Developer options”
4. Use the “Remote” control to scroll down and select ” Apps from Unknown Sources”
5. Accept the pop-up “Warning” to enable the option to install apps from unknown sources such as APK apps.
This very important if you really want to use Coto Movies on Firestick. Else, the media player will not allow you to install the app since it’s coming from a different source.
Install Coto Movies on Firesticks
If you are a fan of Coto Movies app, and you’d love to use the free movies app on your Firestick, follow the procedures below.
1. Download and install Apptoide on your Firestick
2. Launch the Firestick media player and click on “Editor’s choice”
3. Find “CotoMovies” from the list of top apps or Type “CotoMovies” on the search box and hit search
4. Click on “CotoMovies” from the searched results
5. Click on the “Install” option in the navigation menu
6. Accept the popup warning message to begin installation of CotoMovies on your Firestick
7. It may take a while to download CotoMovies APK. Once the download is completed click on the “Next” option again from the popup
8. Now, click on the “Install” option from the popup
9. Wait for the Coto Movies app to finish the installation
10. Once the installation is completed a popup will appear that the app has been successfully installed.
Note: The procedures to install CotoMovies on Firestick is similar to installing APK apps on Android devices. However, it worth to note that it’s not only Aptoide that can be used to download Coto Movies on FireStick.
Other APK apps like APKhere, Uptodown, APKpure etceteras are also alternatives to the Google play store and they can all be used on the Firestick to download APK apps.